Return and Exchange Policy
We recommend you read our Return and Exchange Policy prior to making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on returns and exchanges and your legal rights and remedies. We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you or that you collect from one of our stores, to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you. If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
This Return and Exchange Policy only applies when you make a purchase online from our website.
Requests for return and exchange of the goods must be done within ten working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. You may return your order (or items) or request for an exchange of items for any of the following reasons:
- You received the wrong item or the item has a manufacturing defect.
- You have proof of purchase (order number and receipt).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original selling condition and unopened packaging and any free gifts received with it.
- The product must not have been used.
Under what conditions is/are the product non-returnable:
- The item has been purchased for more than ten days.
- The item was purchased for yourself or someone else who does not want it.
- The item has no defects.
- The item has been used.
- You have changed your mind because of wrong selection, product not meeting expectation or simply found it cheaper elsewhere.
- You defaulted on payment for the item.
- The goods and/or goods packaging has been damaged, including but not limited to removal of any seals, removal of tags or removal of labels.